[Bf-committers] Code cleanups

Casey Corn bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

I have been browsing around the source for a little
while, specifically, the source/creator/creator.c
file.  I have commented the hell out of this poor file
:) in order to better understand it, and I thought I
might share it with you all on this list.  Hopefully,
this will lead to a little cleaner and easier to
understand code.  If so, I would like to continue to
do things of this sort for other files.

Rather than post the file to this list, I have put the
contents in my "diary & notes" area provided by the
projects.blender.org site.  The links are:

commented creator.c:
http://projects.blender.org/developer/diary.php?diary_id=15&diary_user=385

a "diff -w creator.c creator_ref.c"  where the
creator.c is the original code:
http://projects.blender.org/developer/diary.php?diary_id=16&diary_user=385

Thanks for your time.
Casey

P.S.
Some other stuff that I've looked at, I have posted
about in the bf-blender project "Open Discussion"
forum.  It appears as if few people regularly visit
this forum (or at least, few people have commented on
my posts :( are the posts that bad? :) or do people
just not have the time?)  Should I continue to post in
this forum, or should I bug this list some more? ;)
(link to forum)
http://projects.blender.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=23