[Bf-committers] OSX project builder

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:37:17 +0200

Hi,

> Just a scriptkiddie here. I would like to know how much more power
> comes from the project builder compile system.
The "power" of Project Builder is not in the building itself. It is a nice tool
because it has a graphical environment that organizes your project.

> I was one of the ones that did get OSX tuhopuu compiled with the little
> make file.
>
> But if the PB system is faster or whatever so much the better.
> But that just means I have to learn even more Unix . Oy.
Just try it (it is included with the osx development tools) and see if you like
to work with it. If your looking for compilation speed don't bother. Project
builder uses the gnu compiler just like the Makefiles and the automake files.

> fun ^v^
> still trying to get ghost to work now.
Good luck! (isn't it working?)