[Bf-committers] OSX project builder

car bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:41:33 -0500

Just a scriptkiddie here. I would like to know how much more power
comes from the project builder compile system.

I was one of the ones that did get OSX tuhopuu compiled with the little
make file.

But if the PB system is faster or whatever so much the better.
But that just means I have to learn even more Unix . Oy.

fun ^v^
still trying to get ghost to work now.