[Bf-committers] Re: ProjectBuilder files

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:51:32 +0200

Hi,

Yes I am using them. I also created them and will maintain them if nobody else
likes to do it. I don't use Project Builder to create binaries. I like to work
with it because Project Builder integrates a reasonable editor, CVS support and
GDB with a graphical interface. Do you feel Project Builder is slowing us down?

Maarten