[Bf-committers] NSPR on MacOS X for Renderd

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:05:17 +0200

Hi,

There's an old precompiled version of nspr for darwin:
ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/pub/blender/pub/renderd/nspr
(I think it was built on OS X 10.0.4). Maybe it can shed some light on what
files should be where.

sgefant