[Bf-committers] Unresolved symbols while using Python.

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 02:30:36 +0000 (Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page)

Hi,
  with a current cvs snapshot I built blender.
  I started blender.
  I split the view and made a script window.

  I "ADD NEW" a script and typed

		 from math import *

  I pressed ALT P to execute this little script.

  I got an error.

  I looked onto the console and found:

   Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Text", line 1, in ?
  ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.2/lib-dynload/math.so:
    undefined symbol: PyExc_OverflowError

  To check, whether my Python-build is ok I started Python
  and typed

   from math import *

  Execution does not reveal any problems.

  What can I do to get arround this problem with blender ?

  Kind regards,
  Meino Cramer