[Bf-committers] yet another commit

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:09:54 -0600

I figured I'd cut and paste the comments since the mailer isn't up :)

CVS: -------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS:
CVS: Describe the changes you are committing now. Keep lines
CVS: within 72 characters if possible (see dashed line above).
CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    keymaker/key.c keymaker/key_internal.h keymaker/keyloader.c

Updated calls to #include "blenkey.h" to be #include "key.h"  I'm guessing
it wasn't detected before because everyone had a blenkey.h in their dirs also.
also I added an #include "key.h" to key_internal.h so that I didn't
get problems with undefined type byte...

mein@cs.umn.edu
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein