[Bf-committers] ODE updates - submit them to the ODE list

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:40:14 +0000

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:37:54AM -0600, Kent Mein wrote:
> I made another small update and mail didn't get sent out so here it is:
> source/ode/ode/test/test_ode.cpp
>
> I added the following:
> #if defined (__sparc) || defined (__sparc__)
> #include <ieeefp.h>
> #endif

archives at http://q12.org/pipermail/ode). As I documented in
the cvs01 ode/README_BLENDER, the ODE source code is (or was,
is no longer) an exact copy of the official CVS sources at q12.org.
Any changes made to the Blender ODE directory will cause it to become
out of sync with the master ODE sources, meaning when we upgrade to
a newer version of ODE, you will need to reapply your patches.

Or, we could choose to maintain our own custom version of ODE, but
I would recommend against this.

-Norman