testing cmake was (Re: [Bf-committers] c/t/Make & MSVC & distutils & automake/autoconf)

Rene Dudfield bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:12:33 +0100 (BST)

he he.  I should have realised, got a bit side tracked
last night when bottling some beer.  We moved onto
drinking it instead ;)

it generates the makefiles ok, then dies part way
though building.  It was looking for a dir "intern/ "
So I deleted the extra space in there.

Then I modified intern/ghost/intern/CMakeLists.txt and
changed the SET commands to SOURCE_FILES, as it wasn't
working in there for some reason.  Also added some
missing line breaks in there.

It fully compiles except for iksolver, which I don't
think is cmakes fault.

/home/rene/dev/blender/cvs/blender.bak/intern/iksolver/intern/IK_JacobianSolver.cpp:
In method `int
IK_JacobianSolver::ComputeInverseJacobian(IK_Chain &,
double, double)':
/home/rene/dev/blender/cvs/blender.bak/intern/iksolver/intern/IK_JacobianSolver.cpp:137:
no matching function for call to `SVD
(TNT::Matrix<double> &, TNT::Vector<double> &,
TNT::Matrix<double> &)'

I think cmake will work very nice :)  Do you want help
converting the rest of the makefiles?

 --- "Ryan C. Stallings (beergeek)"
<blender@beergeek.net> wrote: > That file just had the
CMakeLists.txt files in it.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/e/beergeek/files/cmakelists.tgz

> > I tried it but got the following errors:
> >

> > CMake Error: SET: Error :
> > SET Error in arguments to cache, expected CACHE
> > found:GHOST_DisplayManagerX11.cpp

/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/ghost/intern
> > CMake Error: CMakeLists.txt file missing from sub
> >
> directory:/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/
> > /CMakeLists.txt
> > CMake Error: can not find file

/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/string/intern/STR_String.cpp

> > Tried .cxx .cpp .c .M .m .mm .h .txx
> > CMake Error: can not find file

/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_Buttons.cpp