testing cmake was (Re: [Bf-committers] c/t/Make & MSVC & distutils & automake/autoconf)

Ryan C. Stallings (beergeek) bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:31:52 -0400

That file just had the CMakeLists.txt files in it.  You need to check out the
source files from CVS and untgz these files on top of it.  Sorry I was not
specific about this. :(