testing cmake was (Re: [Bf-committers] c/t/Make & MSVC & distutils & automake/autoconf)

Rene Dudfield bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:01:20 +0100 (BST)

 --- "Ryan C. Stallings (beergeek)"
<blender@beergeek.net> wrote: > On Wednesday 23
October 2002 08:58 pm, Rene Dudfield
> wrote:
> >>  Did anybody try the ones I sent out earlier?
> > Where are they?  I didn't see a link posted.
> I sent it as an attachment to the list last time,
> but I am not sure how well
> that works on a mailing list.  I'll send it as a
> link this time. :)

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/e/beergeek/files/cmakelists.tgz

I tried it but got the following errors:

CMake Error: SET: Error :
SET Error in arguments to cache, expected CACHE
found:GHOST_DisplayManagerX11.cpp
/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/ghost/intern
CMake Error: CMakeLists.txt file missing from sub
directory:/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/
/CMakeLists.txt
CMake Error: can not find file
/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/string/intern/STR_String.cpp

Tried .cxx .cpp .c .M .m .mm .h .txx
CMake Error: can not find file
/home/rene/dev/blender/cmake_tests/intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_Buttons.cpp

... cut more errors like the one above.

I'm on debian.  I'll give you an update when I've
found the problem.