[Bf-committers] Re: [Fwd: article for linux-magazin and laurence]

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:44:06 +0200

Hi Laurence,

A small group of people have access now. They will reorganize te current
distribution into something that compiles out of the box, and works
cross platform nice too.
I prefer to wait for that, before allowing commits that improve Blender.
What did you have in mind? If it's just your own code (booleans,
decimator) that won't give any problems.

Just subscribe here to the committers maillist:

You then will get the info how to get write access. Norman Lin and Hans
Lambermont both can add you.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender3d.com | Blender Foundation
Amsterdam | The Netherlands |  http://www.blender3d.com