[Bf-committers] Welcome!

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:51:59 +0200

Hi,

I see there are 5 members at the list now: nlin, beergeek, hans,
phaethon and myself. Welcome! :)

I've asked these persons as well:
nikolatesla20@yahoo.com
erydo@gdnmail.net
stefan.arentz@soze.com

Also to have coverage for OSX and Windows compiling.

This very first level we're at, getting blender ready for a cross
platform "software project management", e.g. reorganizing the NaN
structure into something that compiles out of the box for all platforms,
is not really something I feel competent to define the issues.

Everyone here should feel free to commit changes, but please document
that within each commit nicely. And apart from that, use this maillist
to discuss how to proceed.

Good luck, and thanks a lot!

-Ton-

(Hans or Norman can add you to the committers list, they can instruct
you how. Once you know that, you can let others in as well for write access)

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender3d.com | Blender Foundation
Amsterdam | The Netherlands |  http://www.blender3d.com