[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze freeze_ac.py makemakefile_ac.py Makefile.am makemakefile.py

Frederick Lee bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:49:17 -0800

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 06:43:15AM +0100, Unprivileged User wrote:
> nobody      2002/11/30 06:43:15 CET
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/intern/python/freeze Makefile.am makemakefile.py
>   Added files:
>     blender/intern/python/freeze freeze_ac.py makemakefile_ac.py
>
>   Log:
>   Autotools-specific freeze_ac.py and makemakefile_ac.py.  Original makemakefile.py reverted for sake of original build system.  Makefile.am modified accordingly.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.5       +3 -1      blender/intern/python/freeze/Makefile.am
>   1.5       +3 -4      blender/intern/python/freeze/makemakefile.py

Dang it.  Forgot my username doesn't get auto-attached to the log
message.

Basically the *_ac version are just copied and modified from the
non-"_ac" version.  I couldn't find a way the scripts could determine if
they were run under the autoconf build system or the NaN build system,
so I just copied and edited.  Optimally, in the future, this little hack
goes away.

-Fred