[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze makemakefile.py

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:38:50 -0600

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 06:25:10PM +0100, Unprivileged User wrote:
> >   Modified files:
> >     blender/intern/python/freeze makemakefile.py
> >
> >   Log:
> >   I forgot to comment out two lines in the last update.
> >
> >   Kent
> >   --
> >   mein@cs.umn.edu

Yes it does.  (Specifically it doesn't include nan_definitions.mk)

(Also I didn't rename Makefile.freeze because earlyer I had modified
the old makefile system to use just Makefile.  I agree though its nice
to use another name, feel free to fix it and or I'll work on it when
I get a chance.)

Kent