[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender README config.h.in configure configure.ac blender/intern Makefile.am Makefile.in

Unprivileged User bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:51:52 +0100 (CET)

nobody      2002/11/19 19:51:52 CET

  Modified files:
    .                    README config.h.in configure configure.ac
    blender/intern       Makefile.am Makefile.in

  Log:
  Ok I added the following options to configure.ac
    --with-ssl=PFX        Path to ssl files
    --with-libjpeg=PFX    Path to libjpeg files
    --with-libpng=PFX     Path to libpng files
    --with-libz=PFX       Path to libz files
    --with-mozilla=PFX    Path to mozilla files
  (The mozilla one still needs some work but its a start)

  I also cleaned up the blender/intern automake files a little as far as
  the python stuff goes, it still isn't doing the correct thing in
  intern/python/freeze but its a little closer I think.

  Anyone that has ideas on this I'm all ears :)

  Kent
  --
  mein@cs.umn.edu

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.3       +1 -6      blender/README
  1.3       +4 -4      blender/config.h.in
  1.4       +286 -4    blender/configure
  1.4       +61 -0     blender/configure.ac
  1.4       +4 -6      blender/intern/Makefile.am
  1.4       +4 -7      blender/intern/Makefile.in