[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender configure.ac

Upi Tamminen bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:56:46 +0200

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 05:43:04PM +0100, Hans Lambermont wrote:
> I think everything needed to maintain the auto-whatever system, except
> stuff that can be generated easily, this depends in the 'easy' level of
> course ;-)

I agree, cvs should only have the stuff needed to generate the rest

> Aren't the .in files the sources from which the rest is generated ? Or
> are the .in files themselves auto-generated too ?

.in files are generated from .am files :)

--
desaster@dragonlight.fi | GSM: +358407154358
GnuPG public key: http://www.imnetti.fi/~desaster/public_key.asc