[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender configure.ac

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:43:04 +0100

Kent Mein wrote:

> What should/shouldn't be added to the cvs tree as far as autotools stuff
> is concerned.

I think everything needed to maintain the auto-whatever system, except
stuff that can be generated easily, this depends in the 'easy' level of
course ;-)

> Its easy to add /remove so personally I'm willing to go ether way.
> (I didn't commit the .in's this last time I figured I'd wait until weve
> figured it out)

Aren't the .in files the sources from which the rest is generated ? Or
are the .in files themselves auto-generated too ?

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/