[Bf-committers] Re: Physics

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:51:28 +0100

Hi all,

Option one gets my vote too. I would prefer to leave final decision on
this topic to the people (person?) who are actually going to do the work.

Compatibility is of course very important, but this can be made a
secondary requirement. Focus can be at integration of ODE in a
straightforward manner. We then can do some version-hacking in Blender,
that it converts some old structure values to new ones, to make it work
'compatible'.

-Ton-