[Bf-committers] changes for debian. cvs write please.

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:25:53 +0000

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 03:18:08PM +0000, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> Also got rid of some sumo stuff(which I think was
> removed while I was making changes).

I think what happened (but cannot or don't know how to verify) is that
someone noticed that there were two copies of the sumo/ directory,
one in blender/source/sumo, and an identical copy in
blender/source/gameengine/Physics/Sumo. Then apparently someone
deleted the toplevel blender/source/sumo directory but didn't rebuild
the source after this deletion, thus not realizing that the Makefiles
still referred to blender/source/sumo. What I did locally on my copy
was I changed the Makefile references to point to the new directory
blender/source/gameengine/Physics/Sumo. I didn't check this in.
What Maarten did (and already committed to CVS) was to remove the
Sumo Makefile references and files completely, which apparently is
also what you did to get around the Sumo problem. This is okay for
now, but see my other mail regarding my concerns with removing Sumo.

Regarding cvs access: I've added you. Check private mail for password.

-Norman