[Bf-committers] changes for debian. cvs write please.

Rene Dudfield bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:18:08 +0000 (GMT)

I tried blender from cvs01 compiling on debian
tonight.  After a few changes it mostly works(except
blenderstatic).

It's mostly library locations, and compiler flags.

Also got rid of some sumo stuff(which I think was
removed while I was making changes).

Another part was with nspr.  The current way of making
a plugin uses a couple of obsolete methods for
registering/unregistering.  I had a quick look through
the api docs, but couldn't find the new calls, so I
just commented it out.  Is there a particular version
of nspr to use?

Can I have cvs write access to write the changes
necessary.  If not can someone apply them for me(I'll
send a patch)?

On an unrelated note: distcc, and ccache make
compiling much faster :)