[Bf-committers] ODE changes

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:30:17 +0100

Quoting nlin@nlin.net:

> On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:37:41PM +0100, Maarten Gribnau wrote:
> > Ok, I'll check if the CVS version will build on OSX and wait before
> submitting
> > the fix. In the mean time I found some referencences to non-existing sumo
> stuff
> > in the tree. Didn't you have problems with that? I can commit the fixes,
> mostly
> > simple make file stuff.
>
> Yup, I had the same problems - I believe it is because originally the
> Sumo stuff was in the toplevel blender/source/sumo AND in
> blender/source/gameengine/physics/sumo (these paths are from
> memory, but it was something like this). Then apparently someone
> deleted the redundant blender/source/sumo toplevel directory,
> but without realizing that there were still Makefile references to
> this directory.
Ok, that was my reasoning as well. I will commit the fixes tonight.

While we're on the topic: I have crashes trying to run Blender with old NaN demo
files using physics. Is that a known problem? Are there any test files that
should run with ODE physics that I can use to test the OSX version? Hans told me
you created a tank demo file?

Maarten