[Bf-committers] ODE changes

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 01:32:55 +0000

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:37:41PM +0100, Maarten Gribnau wrote:
> Ok, I'll check if the CVS version will build on OSX and wait before submitting
> the fix. In the mean time I found some referencences to non-existing sumo stuff
> in the tree. Didn't you have problems with that? I can commit the fixes, mostly
> simple make file stuff.

Yup, I had the same problems - I believe it is because originally the
Sumo stuff was in the toplevel blender/source/sumo AND in
blender/source/gameengine/physics/sumo (these paths are from
memory, but it was something like this). Then apparently someone
deleted the redundant blender/source/sumo toplevel directory,
but without realizing that there were still Makefile references to
this directory.

-Norman