[Bf-committers] last update I hope to intern/bsp

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:34:50 +0100

Hi,

I have talked to Loza (the author) about this problem because I got GCC
(3.1) complaints about his STL constructs as well on OSX 10.2. He said
casting could be dangerous (suggested typedefs instead) and I suggest
he looks into the problem before doing a commit. It might introduce
side effects you don't know about. Personally, I have made the changes
but I did not commit yet.

I think Loza is already on the list and I hope he will react soon.

Maarten