[Bf-committers] last update I hope to intern/bsp

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:36:21 +0100

Hi Kent,

I've asked the programmer of this code to join this mailing list as
well. He's very interested in maintaining and improving that code.

In the maillist logs, I could only find a remark from you "so that my
compiler doesn't complain". That's quite vague. :-)

Blender will be compiled with quite a lot different compilers and
compiler versions. It will be interesting to find out which compiler
standard we are going to accept as "shouldn't complain".

So, for a commit like this, you could mention:

- compiler version(s)
- OS type(s), version(s)
- the complaint itself
- why you think the commit will improve for other compilers as well,
and/or a request to others to check on this or test it.

But thanks for the enthousiasm, the others on this list are chickens! ;-)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender3d.com | Blender Foundation
Amsterdam | The Netherlands |  http://www.blender3d.com