[Bf-committers] another proposed update

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:49:17 +0100

Kent Mein wrote:

> I'm assuming that key.h had internal stuff that blenkey.h did not
> originally?

No, see the 'install' target in the Makefile. It's just a name-change I
had to make in a hurry, the time pressure on me to release the
signed/crypted/compressed file and key system was very unhealty :(

If I remember well some system *already* had a 'key.h' somewhere in its
base, so not to confuse with this one I renamed it to blenkey.h in the
library.

The key.h in intern/ should be renamed to blenkey.h IMHO

> Anyway I'd propose we move key.h to blenkey.h in the blender/intern dir so
> its the same everywhere.

Exactly ;-)

Hans
--