[Bf-committers] New project, let's move on!

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:04:28 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Hans Lambermont wrote:

> Bert Driehuis wrote:
>
> > Stepping in late as usual :-)
> > Is FreeBSD already on the list?
>
> Yes, but you're welcome. This is the list so far:
>
> JWalton: Irix (and unknown others ;-)

irix only (at the moment) : seperate gcc 3.0.4 and mipspro 7.3.1.3
machines. the need for seperate machines is to be able to tell if
there is a dependancy on a mipspro installed software for a gcc
development environment.