[Bf-committers] RFC ODE to extern/

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 05:13:31 -0600

> Hi,
>
> I propose to move (by using cvs surgery) source/ode/ to extern/ode/ and
> have ode install its libraries and header files in lib/<platform>/ode/
>
> Any objections ?
>
> Hans

I'm all for it there is a slight problem though...
(Which should really get fixed some other way....
OdePhysicsEnvironment.cpp: #include <../ode/src/joint.h>
(Which on my system I have to change to #include <../../../ode/ode/src/joint.h>
To get it to compile anyway...)

This should really be #include <ode/common.h> or joint.h should
be an external lib for ode I'm guessing and they just haven't done it.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein