[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python/include/python2.2 Python.h abstract.h bitset.h bufferobject.h cStringIO.h cellobject.h ceval.h classobject.h cobject.h codecs.h compile.h complexobject.h descrobject.h dictobject.h errco

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:09:41 +0100

Maarten Gribnau wrote:

> > What needs to be killed, and what should remain ?
> If you could remove blender/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python and everything
> under it would be great.

Done. it is moved to /cvs01/old/lib/darwin-6.1-powerpc/python

> By the way, is there a way to move files including history?

That's just what I did ;-) but not all history is kept: the file knows
nothing about the move itself :-( This is a great omission in CVS.

> I consider proposing moving the MSVC project files into a directory in
> projectfiles (alongside the new Project Builder project) but we don't
> want to loose the history of the project files.

Then these files need to be repository-moved as well.

> Quick before th next bottle ;)

heh :) Fyor gets the breasts

Hans
--