[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender configure.ac

Unprivileged User bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:02:04 +0100 (CET)

nobody      2002/12/29 17:02:04 CET

  Modified files:
    .                    configure.ac

  Log:
  An attempt to make the Irix build closer to
  "Out of the Box" on Irix -- in my case, the build
  with gcc works with ../blender/configure; make;
  and *seems* to run OK on the limited number of
  tests I could run while forwarding graphics
  accross town. The MipsPro built still needs
  some work to add some additional compiler flags,
  and the user must of course explicitely
  export CC=/usr/bin/cc; export CXX=/usr/bin/CC

  Changes:

  * the check for libcl now searches for the
  symbol clSetParams which blender needs
  (the search for symbol audioAlgorithms would
  fail)

  * the check for libmovieCL now searches for
  the symbol mvOpenFile which blender needs
  (the search for symbol thisRoutineDoesNothing
  sould fail). mvOpenFile is actually in
  libmoviefile which libmovieGL depends on.

  * if the user does not explicitely set
  --with-ssl then configure assumes it is
  in /usr/freeware.

  * /usr/freeware/lib32 is added to the
  library path for the linker.

  This stuff was also tested to build/run on
  debian linux/x86.

  Chris

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.23      +13 -3     blender/configure.ac