[Bf-committers] UV Mapping and IRC Questions

Carsten Wartmann bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:37:52 +0100

Hi,

is there another server for the #blendersauce Chat?

--- Looking up irc.openprojects.net..
--- Connecting to irc.freenode.net (196.40.71.132) port 6667..
--- Connected. Now logging in..
--- AUTH :*** Looking up your hostname...
--- AUTH :*** Found your hostname, welcome back
--- AUTH :*** Checking ident
--- AUTH :*** No identd (auth) response
--- Closing Link: calli (Bad user info)
--- Disconnected (Remote host closed socket).

Does it mean I am bad or is it just a bad info? ;-)

Secondly:

Was the Sphere-Mapping Type in the UV-Calculation (FaceSelectMode,
UKEY) taken out accidentally or by purpose? It is just gone in the
buttons.c, the code is still there (and it was even for me possible
to re-enable). I mean the mapping  sucks compared to other apps
but is still helpfull to (roughly) map a sphere without using an other
app.

Thanks,
Carsten.