[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/bmfont BMF_Api.h BMF_Fonts.hBMF_Settings.h blender/intern/bmfont/intern BMF_BitmapFont.hBMF_FontData.h blender/intern/bsp/extern CSG_BooleanOps.hblender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGException.h BSP_CSGHelper.h ...

Gilles J. Seguin bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:12:00 -0500

Unprivileged User wrote:

> nobody      2002/12/26 19:25:17 CET
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/intern/bmfont BMF_Api.h BMF_Fonts.h BMF_Settings.h

[...]

>   Log:
>   WooHoo me again ;)
>   I took out the following from the includes in the intern dir that still had
>   it:
>   -#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
>   -#include <config.h>
>   -#endif
>
>   Kent
>   --
>   mein@cs.umn.edu

Nice work Kent. Thanks a lot.

We have a many *.cpp files whit the same three lines are after the
inclusion of the headers file.

Have you suggestion on who will do it.
It will help to have the commit near this one.