[Bf-committers] Where is located "Start the rendering" code?

Jacek Popławski bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:48:17 +0100

Dear Blender hackers.

I have problem with Blender and my current drivers. I use Linux with DRI
drivers for Voodoo3 (tdfx) graphics card. The problem is - when I press
"Render" button (F12 shortcut) - drivers go crazy and whole blender is coloured
like rainbow.

I want to locate and fix that bug [1]. To do it, I must know what exactly happens
when I press Render of F12. I see new window is created, but which way, and
what is going on with OpenGL state?

Could you point me to place in Blender source where "start the rendering" is
located?

[1] it happens only in Blender, but it's probably DRI bug

--
http://decopter.sf.net - free unrealistic helicopter simulator