[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGHelper.cpp BSP_CSGMesh_CFIterator.h BSP_CSGUserData.cpp BSP_Triangulate.cpp

Unprivileged User bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:35:09 +0100 (CET)

nobody      2002/12/25 09:35:09 CET

  Modified files:
    blender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGHelper.cpp
                              BSP_CSGMesh_CFIterator.h
                              BSP_CSGUserData.cpp
                              BSP_Triangulate.cpp

  Log:
  Some changes made to the bsp code in early November
  (to stop gcc compiler warnings) caused segfaults when
  performing intersections (and possibly while doing other
  boolean operations). I felt it was best to revert these
  changes (I also got rid of the DOS line terminators in
  the files). Some more info about the matter can be found
  in the first 10 or so posts for Novembor on the old
  mailing list:

  http://www.soze.com/mailman/private/bf-committers/2002-November/date.html

  Chris (Merry Christmas!)

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.5       +399 -399  blender/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGHelper.cpp
  1.6       +239 -240  blender/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGMesh_CFIterator.h
  1.6       +103 -102  blender/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGUserData.cpp
  1.5       +218 -218  blender/intern/bsp/intern/BSP_Triangulate.cpp