[Bf-committers] Gforge & feedback

Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:32:17 +0100

Hi,

>> - we start with separate windows, osx, linux, irix, etc. projects to
>> start with. :-)
>>

> I think were beyond separating the projects.
> Both with the old makefiles and the new, I think splitting it off now
> is just going to make things more difficult later on

It was a joke of course! :-)
I can make huge & great plans of how to do all of this, but in the end
it has to be supported by the people here...

Instead of trying to learn cooperating on this far too complex project,
it might be interesting to split in small ones, where just the few who
really understand each other will cooperate. Being responsible for the
total (all OS's, make systems, creator+player) might be quite
impossible now.

-Ton-