[Bf-committers] Mac OS X status

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:05:19 +0100

On my Linux box I've managed to get VRML2 import working on desaster's tr=
ee=20
without linking against mxTextTools (it loads the python module automagic=
ally=20
when the user tries to load a vrml file). If it works on os x as well I'd=
=20
like to put my changes into cvs01. This would however mean that users hav=
e to=20
install yet another seperate package in order to be able to import VRML2=20
files. Are there any objections to this approach?

sgefant