[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender README blender/source nan_compile.mk

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:17:13 -0600

> Kent,
>
> Could you maybe add some information to the README about the current
> problems of the game-engine in Blender?
>
> Maarten

Ahh,

The truth is I have no clue what to say here.  I haven't been paying much
attention to game stuff yet.  Just been working on getting things to
compile.  Someone else would probably be able to do a better job.

Kent