[Bf-committers] WIP: FreeBSD compile script using NaN makefiles

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:11:14 +0100

Hi'all,

This is a Work In Progress report on getting blender compiled using the
NaN makefile leftovers on FreeBSD. My time is very limited, but here's
the first part dealing with intern/

I had to remove 2 new lines (hehe :) in nan_definitions.mk about
NAN_PYTHON_BINARY and NAN_MXTEXTTOOLS because they don't work for me (yet).

Script so far is :

#!/bin/sh
export MAKE=gmake
export NAN_OPENSSL=/usr
export NANBLENDERHOME=`pwd`
export MAKEFLAGS="-w -I $NANBLENDERHOME/source --no-print-directory"
export HMAKE="$NANBLENDERHOME/source/tools/hmake/hmake"
$HMAKE -C intern/

This populates lib/

Next step is of course :
$HMAKE -C source/
but it barfs on ODE immediately. ODE does not build out of the box on
FreeBSD, it needs minor tweaks. I'll do that next time.

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/