[Bf-committers] [OT] CVS is now unusable

Gilles J. Seguin bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:58:22 -0500

"John K. Walton" wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
>
> > "John K. Walton" wrote:
> > >
> > > Gilles, why do you make 'Linux' exception?
> > > I hope you refer to Unix, and Unix-like OS's, and not Linux alone.
> >
> > I feel very disconfortable talking for or in name of
> > freeBSD or openBSD peoples.  We have a set of common tools.
> > We do not have same philosophy, the tree for where to put
> > things is not the same.  In brief, we are at war :-)
>
> you forget Solaris, and IRIX. I really don't know what you're
> talking about otherwise.

Now I am in trouble.
Are you saying that I can not be a spoke personne for them
either.
Then help me, says why, Let me guess "money".

That is all,  I will not respond any further on this subject.
Except if it is on a constructive way.
That is, cvs is having files than are not usefull depending
on the target you are on.  Can we do something or not.
My preoccupation is with, what is in blender/lib.
I would like to know if some policies can be set.