[Bf-committers] Please reverse this CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:59:53 +0100

On Saturday, Dec 14, 2002, at 05:33 Europe/Amsterdam, Gilles J. Seguin
wrote:

> Maarten Gribnau wrote:

>>> And it is not supposed to
>>> see attachment, can you confirm
>> It seems not to be linking with libbpython.a  indeed. But that makes
>> me
>> wonder about the breaking build  even more. Can you show me a log of
>> the error?
>>
>> BTW
>> I think the player should not link with mxTextTools.so. This is only
>> needed for VRML2 import in Blender. Same for libblenpluginapi.a
>> (Blender plug-ins) and libbloutines.a (Blender<->player coupling.
>
> I do not remember either for mxTextTools.so
> lets find out.
They were in your previous link output listing.
Maarten