[Bf-committers] New project, let's move on!

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:02:16 -0500 (EST)

ok, I can take this as a start, and make finer documentation as I make
progress on irix build. however, we also need input from hans to
detail the correct way to do multiplatform builds. I want to be able
to make a few different platforms from the same source. we had a go around
in IRC, and this mailing list discussing the benefits of CVS vs NFS
mounted dir's, but it did not reach a conclusion. any more thoughts?