[Bf-committers] Please reverse this CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:05:29 +0100

> Unprivileged User wrote:
>>
>> nobody      2002/12/12 23:18:25 CET
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c
>>
>>   Log:
>>   Had to add a function (BPY_call_importloader) and a variable
>> (bprogname)
>>   to the stubs to get the player linking with Project Builder
>
> show linking command line
>
>>   under OSX.
>
> Why are you not seen BPY_call_importloader
> $ cd source/blender/bpython/intern
>
> This is where it is suppose to be(at least for me)
> $ nm -B libbpython.a | grep BPY_call_importloader
> 00000f30 T BPY_call_importloader
>
> Where it is defined
> $ grep BPY_call_importloader *.c
> BPY_main.c:int BPY_call_importloader(char *name)
Sure, I know it is there but I am building the blender player which is
not supposed to link with the bpython library. The blender target
should not break because it should not include the stubs.c file. The
stubs.c file is only used by the blender player to stub the calls from
the kernel to libraries it should not depend on. That's why it is in
the directory bad_level_calls_stubs.

> Try to find why you have this problem
I will try to find out why the other systems don't have a problem with
missing symbols when building the player target.

> Your patch break other systems.
> Your patch is not between #if #endif relative to OSX
I will do that right away and find out what is going on in the mean
time.

Sorry to break your build,
Maarten