[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender Makefile.am configure.ac blender/source Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine/GamePlayer Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine/Physics Makefile.am

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:00:20 -0600

> But you put other peoples on an inquisition mode.
> result:
> explain for each of them
> why those libraries are needed in libdir directory
> at install time, I do not need them

Sure sorry about that :)

The blenderplayer target gets added to the makefiles if you
(The $playerlib)
--enable-gameblender

the browserplugin.la is the target to build the browser plugins.
It only gets added to the makefiles if you configure with
--enable-blender-plugin  (and --enable-gameblender)

This could be in the noinst I suppose I wasn't sure if this should
be installed or not.

For all of the real libraries I've been trying to keep the autoconf stuff
dynamic so you could build a shared library version and or static,
we could move them all to non installed and make them all static, I figured
it might be useful in the future to have things in their seperate libraries.

Just a reminder first priority is the old makefile system for each of the
platforms.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu