[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender Makefile.am configure.ac blender/source Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine/GamePlayer Makefile.am blender/source/gameengine/Physics Makefile.am

Unprivileged User bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:14:46 +0100 (CET)

nobody      2002/12/12 21:14:46 CET

  Modified files:
    .                    Makefile.am configure.ac
    blender/source       Makefile.am
    blender/source/gameengine Makefile.am
    blender/source/gameengine/GamePlayer Makefile.am
    blender/source/gameengine/Physics Makefile.am

  Log:
  Don't want you all to think I'm not breaking things anymore ;)

  I cleaned up configure.ac a little.
    --enable-blenderstatic  Build static binary (default=disable)
    --enable-gameblender    Build game engine (default=disable)
    --enable-blenderplugin  Build browser plugin(default=disable)

  (some were with instead of enable before so run configure --help to see
  whats what)

  The basic idea is this:
  --enable-gameblender will add in gamemode support to blender and
  build the gameplayer
  --enable-blenderplugin will build the web plugin.

  Both are not working/finished yet but I'm able to build without them
  on a Sun, sgi, and linux machine.
  (Note the Sun segv's when you try to run it and the sgi says some
  symbols are unresolved)
  I haven't had enough time to try cygwin under windows2000.

  I also added a fix so -lpython comes after the libfrozen.a (needed for irix)

  One thing on the todo list is the autgenerated Makefile for the python stuff
  assumes your using gcc this should probably be fixed if possible.

  Kent
  --
  mein@cs.umn.edu

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.4       +25 -11    blender/Makefile.am
  1.20      +8 -8      blender/configure.ac
  1.12      +13 -2     blender/source/Makefile.am
  1.7       +1 -1      blender/source/gameengine/Makefile.am
  1.6       +15 -3     blender/source/gameengine/GamePlayer/Makefile.am
  1.4       +1 -6      blender/source/gameengine/Physics/Makefile.am