[Bf-committers] Autogenerated files in CVS

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:06:32 -0600

> There is a large set of autogenerated files in the CVS repository.
> They should probably be removed.  The main culprits are Makefile and
> Makefile.in in each directory, but in the root there's also
> aclocal.m4, config.h.in, and configure.
>

> All the best,
>

> David

Actually the Makefile's are the old makefiles, and the Makefile.in's are not
under cvs anymore.

configure should just be removed (I just forgot about it)

The other two, I'm unsure of for some reason from reading the docs
I had it in my head that they regenerate themselves using themselves as input.

I'm not an expert though so can anyone tell us the skinny on it?

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein