[Bf-committers] cvs01 windows/msvc6 build-report

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:05:08 -0000

Hi,

> The compiler chokes on the creator project
>
> --------------------Configuration: SND_openal - Win32
> Release--------------------
> Compiling...
> SND_OpenALDevice.cpp

D:\blenderdev\mybuild\blender\source\gameengine\SoundSystem\openal\SND_OpenA
LDevice.cpp(265)
> : error C2660: 'alcGetError' : function does not take 1 parameters
> Error executing cl.exe.

Yep, I got this too. You need to change line 265 in SND_OpenALDevice.cpp to
read:

ALenum alc_error = alcGetError()

instead of:

ALenum alc_error = alcGetError(NULL)

Regarding the python errors:

The project file for BPY_frozen in the CVS contains files that don't seem to
be created by the freeze process. ( Maarten, where are these files from!? )

Just remove all *.c and *.h files from the project and add in only the files
created by freeze - it'll compile and Python doesn't seem to be affected by
it.

Hope this helps!

-Simon <aphex>