[Bf-committers] Status & progress?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:39:19 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to get an overview of current state of autoconf work.
Since I'm not working on this myself I depend on what you'll tell me. :)

- what's finished
- what's on the todo list in general
- todo list for OS related issues

Related to that, we then can also freeze specs for the tools and OS
versions that default will be used for Blender development.

I don't mind when efforts are first made to get a standard Linux
configuration working, and from there move on to fixing all other
platforms. I just prefer something that *works*. Beautiful code, and
individual perfection details can always be added later!

Hopefully I can turn this in a progress article at blender.org then.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender.org | Blender Foundation