[Bf-committers] a FreeBSD configure run

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:47:08 +0100

Kent Mein wrote:
> >     checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
> > but which make is being used here ?
> >     /usr/bin/make (pmake)
> > or
> >     /usr/local/bin/gmake
>
> I'm pretty sure it uses /usr/bin/make unless you set the environment
> variable.

Can configure be made to tell exactly which make it uses ? I'm convinced
this will help prevent problems.

> >     checking jpeglib.h usability... no
> >     checking jpeglib.h presence... no
> > while exists :
> >     /usr/local/include/jpeglib.h
>
> try --with-libjpeg=/usr/local

bah ! This should be autodetected. Please don't make configure run
without any additional parameters on Linux only ...

> >     checking X11/Xlib.h usability... no
> >     checking X11/Xlib.h presence... no
> >     checking for X11/Xlib.h... no
> > while exists :
> >     /usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlib.h
>
> All the X stuff should be fixed now (Did this this morning)

I re-cvsupped at 16:43:43 05-Dec-2002, no changes were committed since
my initial checkout this afternoon. Did you commit already ?

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/