[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/iksolver Makefile.am blender/intern/iksolver/internIK_CGChainSolver.cpp IK_Chain.cpp IK_ConjugateGradientSolver.cppIK_JacobianSolver.cpp IK_Segment.cpp

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:03:55 -0600

> Unprivileged User wrote:
> >
> > nobody      2002/12/03 13:11:07 CET
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     blender/intern/iksolver Makefile.am
> >   Removed files:
> >     blender/intern/iksolver/intern IK_CGChainSolver.cpp
> >                                    IK_Chain.cpp
> >                                    IK_ConjugateGradientSolver.cpp
> >                                    IK_JacobianSolver.cpp
> >                                    IK_Segment.cpp
>
> Does the respective *.h file are still usefull

I figured I'd use cscope to track down which ones are still being used.
Its a bit of work though so I didn't touch them yet.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein