[Bf-committers] tools revision list IRIX

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:49:55 -0500 (EST)

On 2 Dec 2002, Michel Selten wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 19:54, John K. Walton wrote:
> >
> > here's the latest available tools revision list for IRIX 6.5.x
> >
> > autoconf 2.53
> > automake 1.6.2
> > gawk 3.1.1
> > perl 5.6.1
> > cvs 1.11.1p1
> > docbook 3.1
> > gcc 3.0.4 (although irix uses mipspro 7.3)
> > gettext 0.11
> > gmake 3.79.1
> > libjpeg 6b
> > libpng 1.0.14
> > libtool 1.4.2
> > libz 1.1.4
> > m4 1.4
> > openssh-3.4p1
> > openssl-0.9.6g
> > python2 2.1.1
>
> Great,
>
> I've sent my mail about starting a list before I received all the other
> mail messages from today - including yours. So this list will be added
> to my list. Indeed you've come up with some stuff that I've forgotten.

i mixed blender application requirements with infrastructure requirements.
my instincts tell me to keep them seperate.

and so i add OpenGL 1.2 for IRIX to the list. (this in not upgradable).